Use the attached page/code to create a template with the changes indicated below. Apply the template to a few pages to demonstrate how it's done. Provide any instructions for applying it that weren't given.
The following modifications and editions need to be made to the attached page:
- The slide show needs to be functional using the images attached (images-1 through images-5).
- Keyboard controls for each of the 3 drop-down menus for users who would rather not use a mouse should be added. For each of the region menus (North America, Central America, and South America), allow the user to hit a keyboard key (probably N, C, or S) to display the drop-down menu for that region. If they hit the key again while the menu is open, the drop-down should close.
-A sliding font-size control that gives users control over the text so they can adjust it for their comfort level. Add 2 rows to the navigation table on the left and put the sizer here.
- Each continent has a dropdown list of countries. A page needs to be built that can be used as a template for all of the countries, with the functions listed in this description. See the suggestions below:
Add the link (href) for each of the countries in your drop-downs with this format:
... then region Name then countryName .html
Replace <regionName> with the region name and <countryName> with the name of the country for the link.
2. Create a folder for each region name.
3. Place a copy of the template in the folder for each country, and then rename each file with the country name.
- Create a sortable table of hotels for the country currently being viewed.
Create a three-column sortable table with the following headers:
The header for the table should be: Best hotels in <Country Name>
Leave the banners as is. I have the images. They should still load randomly.
Put code into the attached external file that can be placed externally.
the placeholder text can stay in place.
At least 1 country page should be functional with all of the behaviors.
Please don't hesitate to ask for clarification.