Write static methods
- public static double sphereVolume(double r)
- public static double sphereSurface(double r)
- public static double cylinderVolume(double r, double h)
- public static double cylinderSurface(double r, double h)
- public static double coneVolume(double r, double h)
- public static double coneSurface(double r, double h)
that compute the volume and surface area of a sphere with radius r, a cylinder with circular base with radius r and height h, and a cone with circular base with radius r and height h. Place them into a class Geometry. Then write a program that prompts the user for the values of r and h, calls the six methods, and prints the results.
Here is a sample program run:
Please enter the radius: 5
Please enter the height: 10
The volume of the sphere is: 523.5987755982989
The surface area of the sphere is: 314.1592653589793
The volume of the cylinder is: 785.3981633974483
The surface area of the cylinder is: 471.23889803846896
The volume of the cone is: 261.79938779914943
The surface area of the cone is: 254.160184615763
Your main class should be called GeometryCalculator.
You need to supply the following class in your solution: Geometry© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com September 19, 2018, 9:29 pm ad1c9bdddf - https://brainmass.com/computer-science/java/static-methods-for-geometry-574613
This solution implements some static methods for geometry.