1. Why would a company want a network on its premises? How would a department or company benefit by having a network?
2. Give a real-world example of how Peer-to-Peer network relationships could be utilized in a communications network.
3. What is a WAN? Locate an example of a typical WAN setup and describe the components. Provide a picture, chart, or image if possible.
4. What is the most commonly used cable in networking? What are the latest advancements in cabling?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 11:35 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. A company would want to have a network on their premises because a network offers many advantages. A network allows faster transfer of files, faster communication using the terminal computers, and allows sharing of resources, may it be hardware (ex. printers and faxes) or software (ex. document files, applications). The company will benefit through these advantages and will increase ...
This posting contains answers to the given questions.