To be used with SQL Server 2005 Express
Create a database and name it ITD_GPA. Populate your database with appropriate test data.
- Include all of the scripts in a single file called ITD_GPA.SQL
- Create at least three related tables in the database.
- Create at least two stored procedures and a script to use each of them.
- Create at least one view (using a script).
- Create at least one trigger.
- Create at least five useful queries. At least one of these queries should use a subquery and at least one of the queries should use an aggregate function.
- All scripts should be well documented.
In addition to this will prepare a summary document with the following information. This document will be submitted as a separate item along with the ZIP of the database and the associated files..
1. a Word document describing the system
2. an ERD or other graphical representation of the system
3. a description of the views, stored procedures, triggers, and queries
4. step-by-step instructions on how to run the queries that will demonstrate the functionality of the system
5. a summary of strengths and weaknesses of the system, as designed
Submit the database, log file, query files in a zip file called ITD_GP.ZIP, and the individual summary document as a separate submission. Please detach the database before creating the zip file.