1. If a pressure reading is 20 psi, what is the pressure in foot of water?
2. What is the pressure in psi for a pressure head of 46.2 feet?
3. What is the pressure in psi for a pressure reading, in psi, at the bottom of a 30 feet high reservoir, which has a diameter of 50 feet?
4. What is the pressure in psi of the reservoir in problem No. 3 if the diameter of the reservoir is 40 feet?
5. A 300 pipeline is connected to the bottom of a 50 feet high tank. If the head loss in the pipeline is 3 feet, what is the pressure in psi at the end of the pipeline.
I am Leela Krishna from India. Iam glad to help you with these questions.
All the best for your future.
Please find my answers below.
============================ Answers Start ======================================
1 foot of head = 0.433 psi (also 1 psi = 2.31 feet of ...
Solution clearly explains the process of calculating Pressure