• How many possible trisubstituted derivatives C6H3X2Y can be btained from the meta disubstituted benzene C6H4X2? (Ignore directive effects of the substituents X and assume that all positions on the ring are accessible to the reagent Y+).
1. One 2. Two 3. Three 4. four
• In assigning priorities according to R,S convention, which group ranks highest?
• Which of the following compounds reacts with cyclopentanone to yield and amine?
• In a strongly acidic solution the amino acid lysine exists as the dication:
As the pH is raised what monocation is formed from the loss of the proton from the dication?
1. H2N(CH2)4CHC OH
"3" is a one-step reaction. It proceeds via an SN2 reaction.
"2" is the strongest. The F group is ...
Priorities of R, S conventions are examined.
Determining Optically Active Forms
Which of the following substances can exist in an optically active form?
b. ethyl cyclohexane
Please refer to the attachment for full problem set.View Full Posting Details