1. The C-O-C bond angle (degees) in the compound CH3-O-CH3 is closest to
2. Which of the following molecules would be expected to be MOST water soluble?
3. The relationship between CH3CH2OH and HOCH2CH3 is best described as
a. constitutional isomers
b. geometric isomers
c. unrelated compounds
d. same compound
a. sp3 hybridized
b. sp2 hybridized
c. sp hybridized
d. sp3d hybridized
1. The functional group of ether is an oxygen atom bonded to two carbon atoms. In daily ethers, oxygen is sp3 hybridized with bond angles of approximately 109.5°. In dimethyl ether, the C-O-C bond angle is 110.3°. So the answer is B. closest to 109
2. Both b and C have good solubility in water but, ...
This Solution contains over 200 words to aid you in understanding the Solution to these questions.