1. Which of the following molecules has NO net molecular dipole?
2. Which of the following molecules can hydrogen bond to another of the same compound?
3. What term best describes the relationship betwe
1. The C-O-C bond angle (degees) in the compound CH3-O-CH3 is closest to
2. Which of the following molecules would be expected to be MOST water soluble?
3. The relationship between CH3CH2OH and HOCH2C
For questions 5-7, determine the oxidation state of the metal in each of the following complexes. Draw ALL linkage isomers and stereoisomersfor each complex CLEARLY showing enantiomers. Where possible, label each isomer as cis, trans, fac, mer, Δ and/or Λ. You must properly use shorthand notation for multidentate ligands.
Please help with the following problem.
When glucose is placed in water two stereoisomers are formed, one with the new OH on the opposite side of the ring than the 6th carbon, the α (alpha) isomer; and the other with the new OH group on the same side of the ring as the 6th carbon, β (beta) - anomer. Thus, a new chiral car
Please draw the structures neatly and clearly and follow directions. If you have a Chem drawing program (i.e. ChemDraw, Chem3D), I will increase the credit, if not please draw them out by hand.
Strain or Steric energy
(a) Choose an alkene having cis and trans isomers and draw one of these (give name of alkene also).