3. Which of the following species is smaller: I or I-? why?
4. What simple ion is formed from the element with Z=89?
6. What is(are) the noble gas(es) that has (have) the same electron configuration as each of the ions in the compound formed from Z=31 and Z=16
8. Draw the Lewis structure for the compound formed from elements Z=6 and Z=16.
9. Draw the Lewis structure for the following compound: GeBr4.
10. Draw the Lewis structure for the PO4-3 ion, indicating any resonance forms.
11. Draw the Lewis structure for the hydrogen sulfate ion, indicating any resonance forms.
12. Using VSEPR theory, predict the molecular structure of PbCl4 and H2Te.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 4:45 pm ad1c9bdddf
The solution provides detailed explanations for various atomic theory and bonding related questions. Diagrams and formulas are also included.