What gas is producedd when you add baking soda to soft drinks like:
7Up, Sprite, Orange, Dr. Pepper and Coke?
Why does Dr. Pepper produce the most gas?
Why does 7Up produce the least gas?
Baking soda is made up of the chemical sodium bicarbonate. The chemical formula is NaHCO3. It is made up of two ions, the sodium ion (Na+) and the bicarbonate ion (HCO3-).
When you put sodium bicarbonate into soft drinks, there is an acid-base reaction. ...
It explains the reaction when adding backing soda to soft drink.
Need case study done for the attached case. Need help with the following questions.
Hints for the Case Study
1. What are the major strengths and weaknesses of Church & Dwight?
2. What are the major opportunities and threats facing Church & Dwight?
3. What are the strategic factors facing Church & Dwight?
4. What factors have led to Church & Dwight's long history of slow and stable growth?
5. Does Church & Dwight have any core competencies? If yes, what are they?
6. Does Church & Dwight have a distinctive competency? If yes, what is it?
7. Do you feel Church & Dwight's strategy of family branding is an effective or ineffective marketing strategy for the company? Why?
8. Is there synergy between Church & Dwight's two divisions (chemical and consumer products)? Should there be?
9. Does the stated mission for Church & Dwight correctly represent the entire company?
10. What strategy would you recommend to cash in on its environmental friendly products? Should this be an aggressive or conservative strategy?
11. What is your assessment of the outlook for Church & Dwight?
12. What is your assessment of the financial condition of Church & Dwight?