- As per the attached "Components-Drivers-Globalization" presentation; how does 'value chain analysis' impact globalization of markets and production?
- Also, considering resources like Culturegrams etc. and the 'omnipresent ethnocentrism', what elements are most difficult for US managers to grapple with/ master?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 7:45 pm ad1c9bdddf
In today's era of rapid globalization, value chain analysis holds a very important place. There are three main sets of reasons why value chain analysis is important in this era of rapid globalization. They are:
1) With the growing division of labour and the global dispersion of the production of
components, systemic competitiveness has become increasingly important
2) Efficiency in production is only a necessary condition for successfully penetrating
3) Entry into global markets which allows for sustained income growth - that is,
making the best of globalisation - requires an understanding of dynamic factors
within the whole ...
As per the attached "Components-Drivers-Globalization" presentation; how does 'value chain analysis' impact globalization of markets and production?