Bart Industries is about to be purchased by Kramer Enterprises. Both firms are in the rocks and mineral industry. As one of the founders of Bart Industries, you are concerned about the value of the equity in the firm. You have acquired the following data on your firm:
1. Bart has 200,000 shares of stock authorized, with 120,000 shares outstanding and held by the current owners.
2. The free cash flows for next year are estimated to be $642,000.
3. The WACC for the firm is currently 13%
4. Bart has $320,000 of outstanding debt.
5. The growth rate for Bart is estimated to be 5% for the future.
6. Bart has a surplus of cash in the amount of $985,000.
What is the value of Bart's equity?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 9:18 am ad1c9bdddf
The solution shows the computation of value of equity for the Bart Company.
An analysis of Countrywide Financial's operation since its acquisition by Bank of America.
In a narrative format, the key facts and critical issues are discussed in the case of Countrywide Financial since it was one of the industries in the United States and overseas that were affected, with millions of dollars in losses, which led to its acquisition by Bank of America.View Full Posting Details