Discuss how you can use:
- organization, time
- management, and communication
- towards your career or how you can use these to be a successful
- online learner
As a person starts and progresses in a career or takes an online course, there are many types of difficult challenges one has to face. These may come in the form of unplanned and unforeseen life events such as health issues, family issues, etc. Every project requires the 3 Ds: Desire, Discipline, and Dedication. Desire is the starting point; if you don't have the desire to commit and succeed then you might be in the wrong place to start with. The second is discipline which puts your desire into a framework, in order to succeed. Once you follow the framework of discipline, the fruits of your efforts will start to sprout. Dedication is the driving force that puts your desire into discipline.
Tasks and projects in the workplace or online ...
This solution talks about how to use organization, time management, and communication skills in your career or in an online learning course in order to succeed. 500+ words.
Present Value of Bonds and Time Value of Money
Apply the concept of present value to Accuracy. Suppose Accuracy is selling a bond that will pay you $1000 in one year from today. Keep in mind that if Accuracy has financial difficulties in one year you might not get your full $1000 back. Given that a dollar one year from now is always worth less than a dollar today, you most certainly would not pay a full $1000 for this bond.
Given the concepts of the time value of money, answer the following questions in a two to three page response:
1. How much would you pay for an Accuracy bond today? Take into consideration personal risk preferences, interest rates, inflation, and the probability that Accuracy will not be able to pay you back in one year. Note: no need for any math equations for this part. Just explain how much you would personally pay for a $1000 bond for Accuracy and why.
2. Based on your answer to the previous question, what would be your discount rate for this bond? Use the present value formulas to show your work.
3. Pick two other companies in the same industry as Accuracy. One should be one that you would pay less for a $1000 bond than you would from Accuracy and another one that you would pay more for a $1000 bond compared to from Accuracy. Explain why you would pay more or less for their bonds.View Full Posting Details