Please show me how do to the following:
For a homecare agency:
1. What are the macro-environmental factors (how economic, sociological, technological, legal, and political factors may affect the marketing plan)?
2. What are the micro-environmental factors (how customers, competitors, distribution channels, and suppliers may affect the marketing plan)?
3. To monitor and control:
- What would be the best way to Implementation for the agency?
- Describe a possible contingency plan they could have.
The following looks at the macro and micro environmental factors that affect a marketing plan.
Macro environmental factors are normally concerned with areas that are external to the organization. Within the context of homecare agency:
1. Demographics: Who is the customer?
2. Economic: Has the external environment changed? For instance, is there a recession?
3. Technological: Are there any new technologies that are making our services obsolete?
4. Political: Are there any government policies that are impacting our operations?
Micro environmental factors are normally concerned with areas that are immediate to the organization. Let's look at this within the context of a homecare agency. For a homecare agency, micro-enviornmental factors would include:
1. The company itself and how it operates: Are there are shortcomings or issues that are internal? ...
The economic factors in marketing plans and contingency plans are determined. The macro-environmental factions are provided.