SWOT analysis of Samsung:
1. Perform a SWOT analysis by identifying at least five factors each for the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. For each strategic factor that you include, make sure that you also include explanation "Best Statements" of why that factor is important and why you selected and positioned that factor in that category. For example, if you include a factor as a Strength, make sure you explain why you think it is a strength.
Then take the facts you find about the company, the charge-Samsung introducing a tablet called "Galaxy Mini", and the environments that the company faces, and explain how you think those facts will affect the financial future of the product or brand in your charge.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 22, 2018, 7:24 am ad1c9bdddf
SWOT Analysis- Samsung
1. Focus on market needs: Samsung is always in the market with new products being produced constantly. Samsung mobile phones are very popular in the market, especially Galaxy, Galaxy S, Galaxy Note and Galaxy S III. They are very close to Apple in terms of being the leader in capturing the mobile segment. In fact, Samsung's Galaxy phone is preferred over iPhone by many users due to the combination of style and functionality.
2. Innovation and design: Samsung is a global leader in screen technology, TVs, batteries and chip design (Shaughnessy, 2013). Samsung has been active in finding competitors' weaknesses and new patentable areas. Their systematic approach to innovation helps them maintain the current growth.
3. Low production cost: Samsung has production facilities in low cost countries, and it is able to produce products at relatively low costs. As a result Samsung can price its products competitively and earn higher margins.
4. Operating System: When Apple's operating system is losing its market share, Samsung's operating system can be integrated with most of the software and operating systems.
5. Environment Focus: Samsung manufactures Eco-Friendly products that are not only energy-efficient, but also help to reduce your carbon footprint on the environment. For example, its new ...
Samsung SWOT analysis is examined.