I need some help getting this started.
Research Strategy Paper
Develop a research strategy to find a solution for your selected problem (stress). Your paper should include the following items:
- Briefly describe your selected problem.
- Identify what kinds of information should be gathered to help you in solving this problem and where this information can be obtained.
- Describe the process that you will use to evaluate the information that you gather. What types of things will you consider in your evaluation of the information (e.g., perspective, validity)?
- Explain how you will use the information that you find to resolve the problem. What things will you take into consideration as you consider possible solutions to your problem?
- Use APA formatting as outlined in the APA Manual, the APA 5th Edition Made Easy document, and the APA Format Checklist posted in the Course Materials forum.
Stress can be defined as the distasteful and unpleasant condition of a human being, in which the people experience a threat of reducing the quality of their work and well-being. Stress ultimately affect the performance of a human being and reduces its morale to compete with the environmental changes in a well behaved manner (Kohler & Munz, 2006). During work, the employee deals with more than one activity at the same time. Some employee does not feel comfortable due to the complexity of the activities and they feel stress. Stress is harmful for both metal and physical condition of an employee (Cousins, et al. 2004).
With the help of this research strategy paper on stress, the reader can understand the basic reasons behind developing stress in an organization and how the management can evaluate the level of stress to reduce its effectiveness, so that the firm would be able to grow without any interruption. This paper will also assist the readers to gather the information about stress in the organization and recommendations to manage stress management.
Presently, in almost all kinds of industries, Stress has become a common problem due to the high pressures and competition. In modern life technology innovations have also increased the complexity of work. It results in increasing stress at workplace (Hsieh, Huang & Su, 2004). According to the article given by Frank W. Bond, workplace stress is one of the main reasons behind poor performance and health of employees, high rate of absenteeism and employee turnover, etc., which ultimately reduces the productivity and capacity of organization to cope up with the highly competitive environment (Bond, 2004).
This solution discusses research strategy on stress.