My organization is a child care/educational center.
1. Explore the concept of return to normalcy for this organization as well as the benefits and potential consequences of the turnaround
2. Analyze and explain what return to normalcy means.
3. Analyze and explain ways to determine when the organization has returned to normalcy.
4. Analyze and explain what you will do to ensure the organization maintains normalcy and does not revert back to unhealthy business practices.
Hope you are well.
In defining the concept of measuring turnaround strategy for the organization is to set metrics during certain points of processes phases. In doing so, the management team can sufficiently monitor and apply needed strategies where needed in reaching the targeted goals.
Below outlines the variety of ways that can assist an organization to reaching the targeted goals. Let's take a look at the following aspects associated with turnaround strategy:
1. Explore the concept of return to normalcy for this organization as well as the benefits and potential consequences of the turnaround.
Changes within a childcare /educational center can present challenges with staff as well as parents, children, other clients due to new processes (Kotter 1996). In exploring the true concept and success in returning to normalcy depends on the integral elements in place to monitor progress and gathering current feedback from employees. If the employees' feedback is positive to at least moving forward towards the next phase of the change project, the outcome is ...
The expert explores the concepts of return to normalcy for an organization as well as the benefits and potential consequences of the turnaround.