How often should an organization's vision/mission be changed in light of strategy evaluation activities? Explain you rationale.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 9:23 am ad1c9bdddf
Basically, the organization's vision and mission statement should be changed when it is determined that the vision and mission statement are not supportive of the organization's goals and objectives. The vision and mission statement are two ...
This solution explains the points at which management should change (or evaluate) the company's mission and vision statement as related to strategy evaluation.
Project Management Strategies for Environmental Policies
I. Please answer the question below. This question is mandatory.
What are some examples of "cultural change." Discuss some different ways that a CEO can handle the ramifications of this type change and the importance of feedback.
II. Choose 4 questions from the list below.
1. What role do departments, such as marketing, human resources, and operations management, play in creating organizational alignment in transforming enterprises? Which department will have a greater effect than others? Defend your response.
2. What is the relationship among the mission, vision, and value statements to an organization's sustainability? Provide an example of how this relationship works.
3. What strategies related to environmental policies do companies use to report sustainability? What area of focus would make the greatest effect? How?
4. What are internal and external environmental factors that affect an environmental management system (EMS)? Which factors create the greatest challenge in planning an EMS? Explain your answer.
5. What is a GAP analysis? Why is it important to the ISO planning process?
6. How do you develop, implement, and evaluate an EMS? What are challenges in completing this process?
7. What is an LCA? What are the outcomes of an LCA? How may you control possible outcomes?
8. What is total quality? Why is it important when seeking sustainability?
9. Why are global quality standards important to external shareholders? Provide an example of how they benefit shareholders.