Use an organization where you work or one in which you are familiar.
Examine the process of strategic management.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you address the following:
Identify the major components of the strategic management process.
Discuss how these components work together to create value for the organization.
Evaluate the company's mission statement, vision statement, motivation strategy, innovation strategy, and people strategy. If the organization does not have one or more of these, how does that affect the organization and its people?
Explain the role of ethics and corporate social responsibility in strategic planning. How does this direct their strategy? How does the organization's vison and mission align with your own values and vision? If you are currently working for the organization, how does your role influence this and vice versa?
Additional info. attached© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 8:22 am ad1c9bdddf
Identify the major components of the strategic management process. Discuss how these components work together to create value for the organization.
Consider strategic management an important approach to set rules that improves company's performance over several department focuses for success. Strategic management is a philosophical approach that outlines how businesses should apply certain goal-setting initiatives. Try and think in terms for strategic management process as a way to effective formulate the following:
(1) Plans of actions related to the targeted industry, i.e, automobile, residential builders, technology, education institutions - try and think of targeted goals setting that offers a projected agenda, such as, the goal to sell 500k luxury cars in targeted markets.
(2) Analysis on data associated with the overall present and future projections in regards to performance - try and think in terms of imperative data for formalizing the "strategic" way to accomplishing the pre-said goals.
(3) Strategy formulation is essential for review in the final write up to outline the resources necessary to implement such goal initiative - try and think in formalizing needed external and internal resources, as in, work teams, equipment, etc.
(4) Implementation in strategy deals with the overall business venture plan in action - keep in mind businesses often sent start and end dates for several strategies applied accordingly, thus, project managers play a pivotal role in such phase.
(5) The most important phase deals with evaluation and control that ...
The review into strategic management process for long-term success in the targeted organizations industry.