I. Please answer the question below. This question is mandatory.
What are some examples of "cultural change." Discuss some different ways that a CEO can handle the ramifications of this type change and the importance of feedback.
II. Choose 4 questions from the list below.
1. What role do departments, such as marketing, human resources, and operations management, play in creating organizational alignment in transforming enterprises? Which department will have a greater effect than others? Defend your response.
2. What is the relationship among the mission, vision, and value statements to an organization's sustainability? Provide an example of how this relationship works.
3. What strategies related to environmental policies do companies use to report sustainability? What area of focus would make the greatest effect? How?
4. What are internal and external environmental factors that affect an environmental management system (EMS)? Which factors create the greatest challenge in planning an EMS? Explain your answer.
5. What is a GAP analysis? Why is it important to the ISO planning process?
6. How do you develop, implement, and evaluate an EMS? What are challenges in completing this process?
7. What is an LCA? What are the outcomes of an LCA? How may you control possible outcomes?
8. What is total quality? Why is it important when seeking sustainability?
9. Why are global quality standards important to external shareholders? Provide an example of how they benefit shareholders.
Running Head: PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Answer - 1
Nowadays traditional organizations culture has changed significantly and the way of their performing and functioning has changed dramatically due to emerging cultural change. Some prominent examples of cultural change are change in the structure of workforce, performing their duties and tasks, managing business operations etc (Kendall, 2009). Some other vital examples of cultural changes are strategic planning; risk management plans, comparison of performance level from time to time, establishment of substantial process parameters and optimization of parameters by applying designed experiments'.
One of the important ways through which CEO can handle the ramifications of cultural changes and the importance of feedback is the implementation of customer relationship management. For making or delivering more effective ramifications it is essential that the CEO undertakes following steps as a substantial action plan:
1. First of all it is essential that CEO understand its customer and their main issues & complaints.
2. For applying CRM effectively, it is essential that CEO himself get involved and put its customers at utmost priority.
3. He needs to give imperative support to CRM procedures.
4. Additionally, he needs to describe the important resources that are essential for implementing and delivering CRM effectively along with the discussion of budget.
5. He need to involve his employees in everything and every process and should explain them everything with reasoning and their benefits (Buljan, n.d.).
6. In the end, CEO should define a bonus grounded on CRM functioning.
With the help of above discussed steps a CEO can effectively handle the ramifications of this type change and the importance of feedback. It can also be understood with the help of an example of Embraer, who is a Brazilian airplane manufacturer. ...
Project management strategies for environmental policies are examined.
Non-Employment Conflict Management
Businesses often face situations similar to the one in the "Formulating and Evaluating Public Policy" Simulation. Assume you work for the company contracted to build the dams for the Wamayo River Basin. Write a 2,500-3,000-word paper in which do the following:
a. Identify potential non-organizational conflicts that could arise for your company as you build the dams.
b. Select the most effective alternative dispute resolution technique(s) to resolve the non-organizational conflicts your company will face. Explain why you think your selected technique(s) will mitigate the risks presented to your company by non-organizational conflict.
c. Create a plan to implement your selected alternative dispute resolution technique(s).
d. Recommend metrics that your company could use to measure the effectiveness of the alternative dispute resolution technique(s) you have selected.