What is the basis of the work breakdown structure (WBS)? How can this tool become the center of the project?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 1:07 pm ad1c9bdddf
The project scope id the basis for WBS as it helps in decomposing the project scope into smaller modules or components. This tool is ...
This solution discusses work breakdown structure (WBS) in a project.
Describe the use of a work break down structure (WBS) in project planning.
1. Describe the use of a work break down structure (WBS) in project planning.
2. What considerations and issues would you explore in developing the organizational structure for a large mission critical project?
3. How would you identify the risks that can hinder a project and what set of tools can you use to mitigate project risks?
4. Define the concept of earned value. How would you use earned value to track the completion of a project?
5. What are the components of a Gantt chart? Describe the use of a Gantt chart in project planning.
6. What types of reports would you develop and use to communicate project progress?
7. Define the components of SMART. Describe the use of a SMART in project planning.
8. How does a project manager track project variance?
9. How should a project manager use project variance to make course corrections during the execution of a project?
10. What activities need to be considered during the termination of a project? Identify issues associated with successful and unsuccessful project completion.
11. Describe the meaning of the following organizational structures:
c. Pure Project
12. What are the goals and objectives of a project audit?View Full Posting Details