Please help me so I can complete the following assignment:
Select a process in your own organization (I work for a county library so I don't know what to choose, maybe training?) that needs improvement and prepare a discussion in which you address the following deliverables:
1) A description of the chosen process
2) An "As-Is" flow chart of the process to be analyzed.
3) Describe the relationship of the process to the organization's strategic plan.
4) Identify the internal and external customers that are currently impacted by the process that would benefit from the process improvement.
5) Identify the most appropriate Quality Management tool that can be used to collect and present data on the process improvement changes
6) Utilize your selected quality tool to analyze your process and identify process improvement opportunities.
7) Estimate the level of improvement that could be realized and the value of implementing this process improvement.
8) Finally, discuss your findings from the simulation activity and assess relevance to your process improvement project.
Needs Assessment for Quality Improvement Paper
1) A description of the chosen process:
I work for a county library, and a process in my organization that needs improvement is the challenge that libraries face due to homeless persons camping in our branches. We need a better solution to this problem and this paper will attempt to offer some answers. Many of homeless people have nowhere to go and seek refuge at our nation's libraries. The public challenge is that some of them use the restroom facilities to bathe or sleep, some have been caught masturbating using our computers, and some have slept with their baggage between the shelves of our bookcases where patrons need to be able to access our materials.
This Solution contains over 500 words and 4 resources.