Will someone discuss the following with me?
1. What are attitudes? Briefly identify and describe the three major components of attitudes.
2. Identify and describe conditions in the workplace that tend to trigger stress in employees.
3. Explain organizational commitment, and identify its three common forms.
4. Identify and describe the four properties of emotions.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 10:05 am ad1c9bdddf
1. Attitudes are a mental tendency that evaluates a particular entity with some degree of favor or disfavor. It is a fixed manner of thinking and feeling about something or someone that is reflected in behavior. Attitudes affect beliefs, feelings and behaviors towards objects, groups, or events. The three components are affective, behavioral, and cognitive. The affective component involves a person's feelings, behavioral component influences how people act or behave, and the cognitive component that involves a person's knowledge or belief about the object.
2. There are some conditions in the workplace that tend to trigger stress in employees. These conditions are as follows. If there is fear of being laid off there is excessive stress. This fear occurs if there are layoffs in the firm, if the supervisor threatens to fire the employee, or if there is a merger with another ...
The answer to this problem explains issues related to workplace behavior and psychology are discussed. The references related to the answer are also included.
Workplace emotions, attitudes and stress
Please help with the following problems. Provide at least 100 words in the solution.
Some of the stess problems described in this chapter relate to winning or losing in performance management. Why would the risk of failing to achieve performance goals result in such serious outcomes?
Stress problems include: harassment and Incivility, work overload, low task control,View Full Posting Details