I have a 15 - 20 page literature review to write that captures relevant theories and empirical research leading to a significant research topic, problem, and research question(s).
I need a 2 page outline to help me write a good literature review on "Capital Budgeting and Long-Term Financing"
I have attached the relevant articles that i intend to use for the literature review but feel free to include other sources as you deem necessary.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 20, 2018, 3:24 pm ad1c9bdddf
This is not the completed outline. It is a work in progress. The subject is vary broad and so were the article choices. I have narrowed the focus and then added some references for several of the areas. If you read through the article and find it sufficient, check at the end to find some additional references used by the author(s). I also applied several of your articles where I think they would be used in the lit review. However, many of the articles from both can be applied in more than one category.
Capital Budgeting and Long-Term Financing"
• Aggarwal, R. K. & Samwick A. A. (2003). Why do managers diversify their firms Agency reconsidered. Journal of Finance, 58(1), 71-118..pdf
• Cho, M. (1998). Ownership structure, investment, and the corporate value An empirical analysis. Journal of Financial Economics, 47(1), 103-121..pdf
• Fuller, R. J., & Kerr, H. S. (1981). Estimating the divisional cost of capital An analysis of the pure-play technique. Journal of Finance, 36(5), 997-1009..pdf
• Hovakimian, A., Opler, T., & Titman, S. (2001). The debt-equity choice. Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis, 36(1), 1-24.pdf
• Malkiel, B. (2005). Reflections on the efficient markets hypothesis 30 years later. The Financial Review, 40(1), 1-9..pdf
• Dorfman, R. (1981). The meaning of internal rates of return. Journal of Finance, ...
An outline for a literature review on capital funding and long term financing.