Using Exhibits 6.4 and 6.5 from Chapter 6 in your textbook as guidelines, respond to the following statements. You are
not required to submit the responses, but use your answers as the foundation for the assignment listed below.
1. Identify a business decision situation that requires action in your organization. Be clear and succinct.
2. Assess the current situation.
3. Identify two symptoms.
4. Identify likely problems causing each symptom.
5. Write a decision statement (this is always a question).
6. Identify research objective (potential result) that corresponds to the decision statement.
7. Restate research objective in the form of a question (known as the research question).
8. Develop a hypothesis by (1) reviewing the research objectives and identifying the variables and (2) specifying the
variables in a declarative statement and describing the direction of the relationship.
Write a two-page paper based on the information from your responses. The paper should include the following headings:
Current Situation, Problem Statement, Research Objective, Research Question(s), and Hypothesis. Be sure to include a
title page and a reference page. Use correct APA formatting when writing your paper
The response addressed the query is posted in 624 words with APA References.
//Business decision-making is a challenging task as it includes selecting the best course of action after comparing various actions and it is accompanied by uncertain conditions as well. In this context, the further text will conduct discussion related to Lamaze Toys Company and shed light on its business decision situation that demands an action. Furthermore, problem statement and research objective with regard to business decision situation have also been discussed.//
The current situation of Lamaze Toys Company shows depreciation in sales due to the high presence of competitors that are selling eco-friendly products. Although, Lamaze produces toys with safe raw materials, still have not incorporated green production technology in its toys manufacturing (Brawley and Associates, 2012). The two indicating symptoms are described in the following text. The first symptom is that the consumers are more inclined towards the other competitors that sell eco-friendly toys along with a concern of the health of children. The second ...
The current situation, problem statements and research objectives are determined. The response addressed the query is posted in 624 words with APA References.