What are some benefits and drawbacks of using social networking? What will be the most influential emerging technology for business over the next five years? Why?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 5:29 am ad1c9bdddf
Social networking has emerged as a new tool for companies to complement their marketing strategies. Social networking enhances brand visibility, allow companies to reach closer to their customers, interact with them directly and gather valuable opinions and feedbacks. Further, the cost of ...
What are some benefits and drawbacks of using social networking? What will be the most influential emerging technology for business over the next five years? Why?
eCommerce, mCommerce, cCommerce, and More
75 words each and references for each question
1. Define C2C e-commerce and provide at least two examples.
2. Define collaborative commerce and the elements of collaborative commerce. What are the drawbacks to collaborative commerce?
3. Define knowledge management and the six tasks achieved by having a knowledge management system.
4. Describe some of the internal initiatives used by the government for improving effectiveness and efficiency.
5. Discuss three e-commerce applications. Give one merit and one drawback for each.
6. What are some of the advantages and challenges of attending a virtual university? Do you believe that virtual universities will replace brick and mortar universities? Why, or why not?
7. Why would companies want to offer e-training, and what would be the benefits of offering online training to employees?
8. List and define the major categories of e-government.
9. Why might an individual want to use a site such as Craig's List (classified ad) to sell a product, and what are some advantages and disadvantages?
10. Define e-learning, then give 4 benefits of e-learning and discuss how it has affected your learning experience.
Please try to keep these 2 questions at 200 works if possible...
1. Define a social network and give at least three examples of how social networking can drive new business.
2. Discuss at least three drivers of m-commerce and an example for each of how you believe this driver will improve user experience? Name three mobile devices and give some benefits for each.View Full Posting Details