I was asked to do an online simulation of "Using Perceptual Maps in Marketing and then answer these questions as if I had my own industry. I have a general idea of what is needed but would like confirmation I am on the right track.
1. What would a perceptual map of your own industry look like? Where would you go to get data for your industry?
2. Whar are some events that will dictate that a perceptual map cannot be used?
3. Is the repositioning of the product in the simulation as you had expected it to be?
Please detailed in your answers if you are able to assist.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 7:15 pm ad1c9bdddf
The perceptual map of home delivery meat industry would be more like a perceptual map of ideal points and clusters because there are more than two dimensions, which makes it difficult and consudion to draw two dimension perceptual maps. It is best to plot the ideal combinations of two dimensions perceive by the consumer.
Student: please visit the following link to know more about perceptual map of points and ...
Perceptual Map in Marketing for a home delivery meat company.
3 Major Stages in Perceptual Maps in Marketing
A. For each of the three major phases in the simulation, describe:
1) The situation
2) Your recommended solution(s), including why
3) Your results
B. Summarize the different marketing components addressed in this simulation by answering the following questions:
1) What is the relationship between differentiation and positioning of products or services? Is the repositioning of the product in the simulation as you had expected it to be? Why or why not?
2) What is the impact of the product life cycle on marketing? What impact did the product life-cycle have on the product in the simulation?