Suggestions for writing a marketing strategy statement for a new music CD...
The benefits of a planned marketing strategy are numerous. Business owners often rely solely on their intuition to make business decisions. While this informal knowledge is important in the decision making process, it may not provide you with all the facts you need to achieve marketing results for a new music CD. A marketing strategy will help you in defining business goals and develop activities to achieve them. First, you need to begin to:
1. Describe your company's unique selling proposition (USP).
2. Define your target market.
3. Write down the benefits of your products or services.
4. Describe how you will position your products or services.
5. Define your marketing methods. Will you advertise, use Internet marketing, direct marketing, or public relations?
Your Unique Selling Proposition sets you out from the rest, don't try to develop a marketing plan without one. It's important that you have a budget developed for your marketing plan. Marketing is an investment.
Here is a resourceful site for you to utilize - wonderful descriptions, definitions and how to's...Building a Successful Marketing Plan - http://www.marketing.org.au/?i=NGwOqNHdh5I=&t=jZS6ngCVPug=
Remember your marketing strategy statement should consist of three parts:
The target market
The planned product positioning
The sales/ market share/ ...
This Solution contains over 800 words to aid you in understanding the Solution to this question.