What is a learning organization? What are the five elements of a learning organization? How is the concept of learning related to the evolution of the global marketplace? How does organizational learning ensure that we are prepared for global operations?
(1) A "Learning Organization" is one in which people at all levels, individually and collectively, are continually increasing their capacity to produce results they really care about.
(2) The five elements of a learning organization are:
- Self mastery (individual element) - The ability to honestly and openly see reality as it exists; to clarify one's personal vision
- Mental models (individual element) - The ability to compare reality or personal vision with perceptions; reconciling both into a coherent understanding
- Shared vision (group element) - The ability of a group of individuals to hold a shared picture of a mutually ...
The five elements of learning organization is discussed. How the concept of learning related to the evolution of the global marketplace is examined.