You are preparing the project budget and schedule for review with your manager. Next week¡¦s meeting will focus on the budget and schedule for the marketing campaign deliverables of the project.
Individual deliverable ¡V continue work on the project plan by documenting the budget cost components for the marketing-related deliverables. Identify and describe the items that will be included in the budget and how those items will be tracked. Refer to PM-BOK and the web resources for details on what to include. Please add your file.
Individually, continue work on the project plan by developing the work breakdown structure for the marketing-related deliverables. For each deliverable, list the following:
Activities that must be completed
Order in which they must be completed
Dependencies between activities
Considerations for duration
Considerations for assigning resources to the activity
Identify any milestones and describe your rationale for why they are milestones. Refer to PM-BOK and the web resources for definitions and additional details. The result should be a list in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Project. Please add your file.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 11:17 pm ad1c9bdddf
The response addresses the queries posted in 955 words with references.
// Before writing about the order, in which the activities must be completed, it is essential to know about the main aspects of 'Work Breakdown Structure'. One should know how to arrange the key activities according to their length and importance.//
Work Breakdown Structure: Marketing Related Deliverables
The marketing related deliverables for the project would include:
To achieve at least a 15% increase in the profits of the company.
This deliverable is the most important for the company and it can achieve it through effective marketing research and establishing public relations.
1. Marketing research is defined as the systematic collection, design, analysis and sequential reporting of data and finding relevant marketing situations that are faced by the company. Marketing managers often commission formal marketing studies of specific problems and opportunities. Marketing research includes conducting market survey, product difference test, regional sales forecast and evaluation of advertising.
2. Public relations consist of a variety of programs that are designed to promote and protect the image of the company and also its individual products. Both the activities are related to each other.
?æ To increase the sales of the organization by 5%.
1. The company would use aggressive advertising and increase it in order to reach a wider segment of customers. It will be using the print media, television and radio for advertising their products.
2. It will use sales promotion methods for augmenting the sales of the product including the methods like the use of free samples, coupons, gift vouchers, prize packs, etc.
Advertising Sales promotion
Activities that must be completed Advertising objective, budget, media selection, content, evaluate effectiveness. Requirement, Promotion program, Involvement of salesmen, Support of dealers, Advertising agency support, tempo, Timing of campaign and coordination.
//Above is the ...
This response addresses the queries posed in 848 Words, APA References
Foreign Currency Transactions Structure
1. (1 page)
Final Project: Project Scope Statement and Work Breakdown Structure
During Week 3, you developed a project charter for the St. Dismas Assisted Living Facility case study. This week, you will develop a Scope Statement and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for this project. Pages 123 and 124 of the PMBOK describe the project scope statement. The scope statement includes the product (or service) description, the acceptance criteria, project deliverables, project exclusions, constraints on the project and assumptions.
The Work Breakdown Structure helps break the project down into manageable parts in a process called decomposition. The number of levels in the WBS is related to the project profile. After developing the scope statement for the project, read pages 87-98 of the Mantel text and pages 128-132 of the PMBOK and develop a hierarchical WBS for the project.
In your paper, include the standard title page, introduction, scope statement, WBS, and conclusions. Your project scope statement must be at least 2-3 paragraphs, double-spaced. Your WBS must include at least 10-15 deliverables and three levels.
Mantel, S., Jr., Meredith, J., Shafer, S., & Sutton, M. (2011). Project management in practice (4th ed.). Retrieved from http://www.vitalsource.com
o Chapter 3, "Planning the Project"
Section 3.2, "The Planning Process—Overview" (pp. 83-84)
Section 3.3, "The Planning Process—Nuts and Bolts" (pp. 84-96)
Section 3.4, "More on the Work Breakdown Structure and Other Aids" (pp. 96-101)
• Project Management Institute. (2013). A guide to the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK® guide) (5th ed.). Retrieved from http://www.vitalsource.com
o Chapter 5, "Project Scope Management" (pp. 105-140)
• Amado, M., Ashton, K., Ashton, S., Bostwick, J., Clements, G., Darnall, R., ...Wiley, D. (2011).Project management for instructional designers. Retrieved from http://pm4id.org/
Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial ShareAlike (BY-NC-SA) license.
o Chapter 2, "Project Profiling"
• Goff, S. A. (2010). The successful project profile. Retrieved fromhttp://projectexperts.com/assets/SuccessProfile2010.pdf
2. (2+ pages)
Application: Foreign Exchange (FX) Market
According to the Course Text, trade across international markets has grown tremendously and represents a significant portion of the world economy. This increase in international trade has been accompanied by an increase in trade across the foreign exchange (FX) market. As with any trade and investments, trade and investments in the FX market pose a risk for multinational companies as well as for investors. The FX market is by nature inherently risky, and risks such as those associated with exchange rates and interest rates require companies and investors to effectively assess, manage, and reduce risk. To do so, international managers can use instruments such as foreign currency transactions, hedging foreign exchange risk, and accounting for derivatives. Consider how international managers utilize these instruments to manage risks when operating in international markets. Think about how publicly traded multinational companies report these types of instruments and transactions to users of financial statements.
I will Write a 2- to 3-page paper analyzing how each of the following instruments can be used by international managers to better manage risks when operating in FX markets: foreign currency transactions, hedging foreign exchange risk, and accounting for derivatives. In your analysis, explain how publicly traded multinational companies report these types of instruments and transactions to users of financial statements.View Full Posting Details