Explain the four stages of the BPM process and summarize the activities in each.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 8:29 am ad1c9bdddf
The 4 phases of the BMP process are:
1. Document - This phase is considered to be the process modeling phase. The document phase focuses of several things:
(1) Identifying the value chain process
(2) creating a process inventory
(3) classifying processes as either core, management, or support.
- core processes are the value chain processes.
- Management processes are those required to supervise and monitor business operations.
- Support ...
This solution explains the four stages of the BPM process and summarizes the activities that occurs at each stage. The solution is a bout a page in length and includes references.
Please provide guidance and recommendations on how I should develop a 2 to 3 pages paper based on the scenario provided below.
Details: In six months you are to present a complete business plan for Able Corporation to the Strategic Officers Steering Committee (SOS-C). Able Corporation is a US manufacturing company located in Tennessee that builds power tools, lawn mowers, lawn furniture, microwaves, and ranges. All products are manufactured locally and sold through large retailers like Sears, Best Buy, and Wal-Mart. They have sale papers inserted in every Wednesday and Sunday paper. Although they have a thriving business in the US and Canada, Able is trying to break into the global marketplace.
You are to provide a mission statement, operating principles, market analysis, company strengths and weaknesses analysis, one-year, five-year and ten-year strategic objectives, sales forecasts, financial and operational objectives, and pro forma financials.
As a preliminary step in the preparation of the business plan, brainstorm the major elements of the strategic management process. Using the questions below as a guide, provide several bullet points for each major step in the process. These can include insights, issues that need to be addressed, questions that need to be asked, etc.
1. How would you go about defining the identity of Able Corporation and creating its mission statement? Where would you look for the information? What do you already know about Able that can help?
2. What principle would you use in order to prioritize the implementation steps needed to accomplish the strategic objectives?
3. What post implementation and feedback mechanisms would you have in place to evaluate the effectiveness of the process? 4. What measures would you use?
5. What legal or ethical issues, if any, need to be considered?