Explain the four stages of the BPM process and summarize the activities in each.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 11:30 am ad1c9bdddf
The 4 phases of the BMP process are:
1. Document - This phase is considered to be the process modeling phase. The document phase focuses of several things:
(1) Identifying the value chain process
(2) creating a process inventory
(3) classifying processes as either core, management, or support.
- core processes are the value chain processes.
- Management processes are those required to supervise and monitor business operations.
- Support ...
This solution explains the four stages of the BPM process and summarizes the activities that occurs at each stage. The solution is a bout a page in length and includes references.
Models in Project Management
Please provide guidance on how I should develop this paper. Your help is greatly appreciate.
Contrast and compare three project management models in use today. Note: The models may contain substantively different terms for the identical component. Develop an analysis to discern the true differences and commonality among the three models.View Full Posting Details