I need help on Identifying and explaining at least three advantages and three disadvantages of the collaborative writing process in 200 to 300 words. In what situations might an individual writing process be preferable?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 10:04 pm ad1c9bdddf
"A collaborative writing process is a way of knowing and acquiring knowledge based on writing [Beard et al., 1990]. This entails the hypothesis that knowledge of vocational education emerges in social interaction. Thus, writing is not just a cognitive process and producing text but also social action. Learning through collaborative writing is more a collaborative social endeavour than a competition between the participants. As a result of their work, the experts who cooperate through collaborative writing help outsiders to understand the social dimensions of phenomena, which results in ...
Identifying and explaining at least three advantages and three disadvantages of the collaborative writing process in 200 to 300 words. In what situations might an individual writing process be preferable?
Discussion Questions: Essentials of College Writing
1. What did you learn about the process of applying the writing strategies and process? Cite specific examples? (least 200 words or more in length each question)
* COMM/215 ESSENTIALS OF COLLEGE WRITING - presents the opportunity to review individual and team essays in order to understand and verbalize individual and team processes:
2. How have your writing and thinking skills been changed? What have you learned works best for you?
3. Have you integrated some new terminology into your vocabulary? Are you reading differently?
4. Do you see the rhetorical strategies at work in the writing and thinking of yourself and others?View Full Posting Details