1. What did you learn about the process of applying the writing strategies and process? Cite specific examples? (least 200 words or more in length each question)
* COMM/215 ESSENTIALS OF COLLEGE WRITING - presents the opportunity to review individual and team essays in order to understand and verbalize individual and team processes:
2. How have your writing and thinking skills been changed? What have you learned works best for you?
3. Have you integrated some new terminology into your vocabulary? Are you reading differently?
4. Do you see the rhetorical strategies at work in the writing and thinking of yourself and others?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com August 15, 2018, 5:19 am ad1c9bdddf
1. What did you learn about the process of applying the writing strategies and process?
I learned a great deal about the process of applying the writing strategies. I have learned that I should ensure that my resources are reliable and objective and not solely based upon my personal beliefs. The writing that I create needs to have some sound objective resources so that others can understand and appreciate my point of view. Further, I have learned to obtain information in an outline form, obtain information from other sources, and combine that information into one uniform document for presentation. The peer editing methods have allowed me to ensure that I produce clear and concise writing. The collaborative writing method is a method that I think can benefit anyone that is just starting their academic career. It helps you to bounce ideas off of one another and assists you in learning methods that will increase your knowledge of the subject area and increase your use of proper grammar.
Cite specific examples?
Your Example 1: Presents the opportunity to review individual and team essays in order to understand and verbalize individual and team processes:
Example 2: (How about applying critical thinking skills to research papers to ensure that my ...
The solution discusses discussion questions regarding the essentials of college writing.