Describe two Web site roles and explain their responsibilities.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 6:34 pm ad1c9bdddf
Problem: Describe two Web site roles and explain their responsibilities.
1 . Role: Web Manager -
The web manager has the following responsibilities:
* Is the primary contact person for the site for the College's webmaster
* Monitors access priviledges to the website account for page editing purposes
- Makes sure all page maintainers have read these planning documents and the College's checklist
- Requests access for new maintainers from the College webmaster
- Informs the College webmaster when someone no longer needs access
* Notifies the College webmaster when the site is ready to be announced (i.e., added into various links ...
Describe two Website roles and explain their responsibilities.