Some researchers are looking at leadership from a cross cultural perspective. Other researchers are looking at it from a global perspective. How might these approaches differ? Which do you believe is more effective in defining models needed for the future?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 8:46 am ad1c9bdddf
The cross cultural perspective will only take into account specific cultures, while the global perspective will take all major cultures dealt with, into account. The cross cultural perspective will therefore be limited in comparison to the global perspective. Cross cultural studies, perspectives, and viewpoints are extremely valuable, but they need to be used in the proper context. If I need to analyze leadership in three main countries where my company does business, I would compare the ...
This solution provides a comprehensive discussion regarding leadership model perspectives.
Leadership In Context
Need Assistance With Following Questions To Link In With Leadership Capstone Paper (Appx6-8pgs)
Have attached Leadership Capstone
Leadership in Context: In this chapter, you provide examples of theories and concepts as applied to a real life situation drawn from your personal/professional leadership experience.
1. Description of Situation. Brief description of the event "what happened."
2. Analysis of Situation
a. Systems Perspective (OLCU 602)
b. Organizational Behavior Perspective (OLCU 613)
c. Organizational Development Perspective (OLCU 615)
3. Conclusion. Describe how this application fits within and supports your leadership philosophy (as described in Chapters 1-3).
Final Thoughts. This chapter provides a summary/distillation of what you have learned and what is of most importance to you as a leader.
1. Essence or Major Cornerstones. Based on what you've written, describe the essence or major cornerstones of your leadership philosophy.
2. Evolution of Thinking. How has your thinking changed since you have been on this learning journey?
3. Conclusion. Make a final summary statement about the paper.