Working as a team, select and research an international company that interests you. (Annual reports often can be obtained from companies' web sites.)
Conduct a brief organizational analysis by answering the following questions:
1. What is the company's mission statement or overriding objective?
2. In which nations does it produce and market its products?
3. Are its production facilities centralized or decentralized?
4. Does it standardize products or adapt them for different markets?
5. What type of organizational structure does it have?
6. Which of the two types of international strategy does it seem to follow?
7. Does the company make use of work teams?
8. Based on the strategies that this company employs within the organization, will the company be successful in its international ventures? What changes would you recommend the organization make to help it be more successful in international markets?
This is for a discussion board. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 5:42 pm ad1c9bdddf
By illustrate examples, this solution conducts a brief organizational analysis of KFC by answering the questions on several dimensions e.g. company's mission statement or overriding objective, the nation where it produces its products and marketing, centralized or decentralized, standardize products or adapt them for different markets, etc.