analyze the strategic profile of Alibaba, purpose and vision, including the following issues:
1. Defended the business strategy utilized by Alibaba.
2. Evaluated Alibaba's rationale for developing its international competitive market capabilities.
3. Assessed whether Alibaba is utilizing the most appropriate method of international market entry, including the strengths and weaknesses of each option.
4. Assessed whether Alibaba's choice of organizational structure aligns with its international corporate strategy.
5.Summarized key take-aways from the study of Alibaba's business strategy.
More details to explain 1-5 above:
Alibaba is China's—and by some measures, the world's—biggest online commerce company. Its three main sites—Taobao, Tmall, and Alibaba.com—have hundreds of millions of users, and host millions of merchants and businesses. Alibaba handles more business than any other e-commerce company.
Begin by briefly analyzing the Alibaba organization, including its purpose and vision. Next, analyze the strategic profile of Alibaba, including the following issues:
•Identify the business strategy Alibaba seems to be following internationally: multi-domestic, global, or transnational? Defend your choice with research, rationale, and appropriate examples.
•Assess the appropriateness of Alibaba's strategy.
◦Evaluate the rationale for developing international competitive capabilities.
◦Distinguish among the alternative methods of international market entry that are available to Alibaba, including the strengths and weaknesses of each option. Assess whether Alibaba is utilizing the best method.
◦Distinguish among the organizational structures used to implement the three alternative international corporate strategies. Assess whether Alibaba's choice of structure aligns with their chosen strategy. Finally, summarize two or three important take-aways from your research into Alibaba.
As we at Brainmass as experts are expected to provide you online teaching assistance only and not the complete ...
The solution provides guidance on evaluating the international business strategy of Alibaba with evaluation of different modes of entry into international markets
Analysing Joint Venture and Strategic Alliance of Alibaba
select two of the more prominent cooperative linkages that Alibaba has made. Please explain to me the meaningful differences between the two different alliances or joint ventures you have selected. It would be most helpful if you summarizing key details about Alibaba's two alliances or joint ventures so I can best understand.
For each alliance or joint venture:
1. Summarized information about the organization's two alliances (intro) and key take-aways
2. Assessed the firm's business-level or corporate-level cooperative strategy for each alliance.
3. Evaluated advantages of each alliance for competitiveness and performance.
4. Evaluated the risk from each alliance.View Full Posting Details