- Individual Explicit Commodity vs Individual Tacit Commodity.
- Group Explicit Commodity vs Group Tacit Commodity.
- Organizational Explicit Commodity vs Organizational Tacit Commodity.
- Extra-Organizaitonal Explicit Commodity vs. Extra-Organizational Tacit Commodity.
- Group Explicit and Tacit Asset and Resources.
- Organizational Explicit and Tacit Asset and Resources
- Extra-Organizational Explicit and Tacit Asset and Resources.
Individual tacit commodity is the knowledge that is embedded deep in the individual. Individual explicit commodity is knowledge that is articulated and written down, codified, and reported on in other tangible forms. Group Tacit Commodity is the knowledge that is embedded in the collective subconscious of the group. Group Explicit Commodity is the knowledge that is written down in guidelines, checklists, training courses or in any other legal formulae. Organizational tacit commodity is that knowledge which is embedded in the collective minds of the organization and this expresses itself through habitual ways of doing things. The Organizational tacit commodity expresses itself through ...
This solution explains knowledge management in the context of organizations. The sources used are also included in the solution.