Addressing Challenges of Groups and Teams Paper
Develop a training plan with your Learning Team to increase the effectiveness of groups and teams by discussing challenges and benefits of group and team communication, collaboration, and conflict.
With your team members, develop a training plan to increase the effectiveness of groups and teams through a discussion of the challenges and benefits of group and team communication, collaboration, and conflict management.
My role responsibility for this team assignment is Conflict Management.
Discussion Questions: Please let me know your feedback to these Management questions below.
1. Are Leaders born or made?
2. Leaders versus Managers?
3. Characteristics of a Leader
Do you think these scholars are on target about the traits that will be most important in the next election? thoughts?
DEVELOP A TRAINING PLAN WITH YOUR LEARNING TEAM TO INCREASE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF GROUPS AND TEAMS BY DISCUSSING CHALLENGES AND BENEFITS OF GROUP AND TEAM CONFLICT MANAGEMENT.
A learning team or a learning organization emphasizes in creating, acquiring, and transferring knowledge, and in modifying behaviour to reflect new knowledge. Its main objective is to create an environment conducive to learning, coupled with exchange of information among all members.
Team is a group whose members help or support one another to accomplish organizational goals and objectives
A group consists of any number of people who interact with one another, aware of one another, and think of themselves as members of a group.
TRAINING PLAN FOR GROUPS AND TEAMS: TOWARD EFFECTIVE CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
I. Needs Assessment
• This stage requires determining what aspects in the groups and teams need to be further improved or modified, towards the attainment of organizational goals and objectives.
• In terms of relationships with each other, determine the strengths and weaknesses of the teams, focusing on their ability to settle individual differences and conflicts among them.
• The identified weaknesses will be the basis in determining the training strategies that must be implemented.
II. Objectives of the training
• To create effective, ...
The solution discusses business management for a team project.