I see that you signed out to help me with the finances for Wal-Mart under #544338. I actually have a paper prepared, but it has outdated information in it and I am not sure about the calculation. I am posting it again to you so that you can work based on that paper if it would make it easier. I thank you in advance for all your help because I really have a hard time with it.
Here are the questions that need to be addressed:
1) Choose a capital valuation model that justifies current market price of the organizations debit and equity (show calculations and support findings)
2) Choose a second valuation model that justifies current market price of the organizations debit and equity (show calculations and support findings)
3. Choose a third valuation model that justifies current market price of the organizations debt and equity (show calculations and support findings)
The capital valuation models that justifies current market price of the organization debit and equity is determined. Valuations models are analyzed.
Walmart Financial Statements, Financial Calculation, Evaluation
Please provide a tutorial for the following project. Use Walmart as an example for this project.
You must prepare a presentation of the company for private foreign investors who are unsure where they want to invest their money. You need to prove to them that your company is the best option for investment.
1. For this project you will need to do an assessment of the company in order "to sell" it to the investors.
2. You will have to pull the last two annual financial statements from the company. You can include the financial statements on the Appendix section of your project, but it can not be part of project.
3. You must include as many financial ratios calculations you need to support your statement (minimum 5 required).
4. You must include any other internal evaluation of the company (Ex: any manager's strategic planning, budget evaluation, etc).