- Identify a problem in your day-to day life you would like to solve, such as time management.
- Using information from your readings, prepare a 700-word paper in which you develop a research strategy to find a solution for the problem. Your paper should include the following items:
- A description of the problem
- What information should be gathered to help you solve it and where the information may be obtained
- A description of the process you will use to evaluate information and what you will consider in your evaluation, such as perspective and validity
- How you will use the information to resolve the problem and what you will take into consideration as you consider solutions
- Use APA formatting, as outlined in the APA manual, the APA 5th Edition Made Easy document, and the APA Format Checklist.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 10:54 pm ad1c9bdddf
The solution addresses Time Mangement