- Identify a problem in your day-to day life you would like to solve, such as time management.
- Using information from your readings, prepare a 700-word paper in which you develop a research strategy to find a solution for the problem. Your paper should include the following items:
- A description of the problem
- What information should be gathered to help you solve it and where the information may be obtained
- A description of the process you will use to evaluate information and what you will consider in your evaluation, such as perspective and validity
- How you will use the information to resolve the problem and what you will take into consideration as you consider solutions
- Use APA formatting, as outlined in the APA manual, the APA 5th Edition Made Easy document, and the APA Format Checklist.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 12:41 am ad1c9bdddf
The solution addresses Time Mangement
Quality Management and Continuous Improvement Unit2 IP
Deliverable Length: 3 pages with charts
Details: Present to the Hotel Escargo team a well-developed summary of your initial observations including the following:
Identify hotel needs and rank in order of importance (using both qualitative and quantitative information).
2-3 areas of the Hotel Escargo that you feel can and should be improved within the next 3-6 months.
Refine these 2-3 areas further into a proposed job design and a measurement strategy for ensuring improvement.
Objective: Identify management quality initiatives, such as TQM, Six Sigma.
Improve a process by mapping, analyzing, and redesigning the process.
Apply critical thinking skills to analyze business situations.
Evaluate quality control tools used to analyze and improve processes.
Hotel Escargo attached
Modern Methods for Quality Control and Improvement 2 Wadsworth, Harrison M., Stephens, Kenneth S., Godfrey, A. Blanton Wiley 0-471-29973-1View Full Posting Details