1. Explain how you understand the advantages and disadvantages of the alternative legal forms for organizing a new venture to be.
2. Explain and compare the S corporation and limited liability company as alternative forms of incorporation.
3. Explain how you understand what difficulties may arise when owners are reluctant to delegate or give up responsibility.
4. Describe how you understand the role of budgets in preparing pro forma statements.
5. Describe the application and calculation of the break-even point for the new venture.
6. Describe why positive profits can still result in a negative cash flow.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 12:48 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. I essentially understand the advantages and disadvantages of the alternative legal forms for organizing a new venture due to the fact that some of the legal forms offer an equitable amount of risk to all of the individuals involved. Others legal forms for organization present situations where one or more of the individuals or organizations involved in the agreement may take on a greater level of risk. Some of the alternative legal forms for organization offer the means by which one individual will be able to gain all of the benefits from the venture, and subsequently assume all risk involved in the venture. Certain legal forms for organization offer tax advantages that are greater than other forms as well.
2. The S corporation differs from the LLC in that the S corporation is a legal form of organizing where the only corporation income is subject to implement tax or the payments or salaries paid to the owners and employees within the corporation. In addition, there are a limited number of shareholders allowed in an S Corporation (75), and profits are ...
The solution discusses concepts within business and entrepreneurial issues.
Entrepreneurship is a concept that I am very knowledgeable about as I engaged in entrepreneurship for nearly 8 years of my life before working at my current position. The role of an entrepreneur is a three pronged role that requires astute business sense, charisma and good people skills, and a resilient mindset that isn't afraid of failure or rejection. == okay, this is not bad; you seem to have the right idea about what I want in this assignment. Your topic is fine, and the qualities are mostly okay. The problem is that the wording of the second one ("charisma and good people skills") makes it sound like you are naming two right there, for a total of four. So please reword this to eliminate that confusion. As for this next paragraph, that goes off on the wrong track. Take the sentences which pertain to each of the three qualities and use them as you write those respective body paragraphs. Eliminate the rest.
Within this paper a discussion about how those with these three qualities are the most prosperous small business owners will be conducted. The ability to have astute business sense is something that all entrepreneurs' must maintain as it enables them to recognize good business deals for their business and avoid those that could cause disaster. Charisma is necessary for interacting with both customers and suppliers alike as well as potential investors. Any entrepreneur that wishes to be successful must be resilient as 80% of start-up businesses are unsuccessful while 90% of second start-ups succeed but only 10% of entrepreneur's attempt a second business start-up.View Full Posting Details