1) Explain the aspects and importance of identifying good domestic or international opportunities.
2) Describe how to be able to create an opportunity assessment plan.
3) Explain to identify and distinguish intellectual property assets of a new venture including software and Web sites.
4) Describe how to recognize the implications of new legislation that affects the board of directors and internal auditing processes for public companies.
1) Consider the strategic alliance in leverage opportunities, either domestic or international, by performing external environment evaluations. The key areas entail political, legal, cultural awareness, and, most importantly, the economic landscape to overall support the organization operations. The domestic opportunity should entail the location framework for operating with targeted home-based demographics . Conversely, the international opportunity framework should reflect strong political and economic support for withstanding cultural awareness for successfully operating globally. The key thing to note within your final write up for identifying important good opportunities in domestic or international arena entails:
a) Branding advancement can increase the builds up brand equity.
The review into identifying business entrepreneurial aspects within domestic or international marketplace.
The Legal Aspects of Starting a Business
I need some help comparing the legal obligations associated with the three ways to start a business: buying an existing business, buying a franchise, or starting up on your own business:
If possible, could you address the following:
- Address the different legal obligations associtated with each method of business start-up.
- Compare the similarities and differences of each method of business start-up.
- Describe the importance of contracts to each type of small business.
- Describe the financing options for each type of business start-up and its legal obligations.