What office automation and group collaboration software is used in retail organizations?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 6:54 pm ad1c9bdddf
Office automation software
Word processors, like Microsoft Word
Presentation software like Microsoft Power Point
Spreadsheets like Microsoft Excel
Accenture Enterprise Solutions for Retail
Avanade Enterprise Solutions
Microsoft® Office Live Meeting
SAP AG (NYSE: SAP).
* Accenture's global retail practice helps clients in several areas including:
- Merchandise planning,
- Supply chain operations,
- Marketing effectiveness and
- Store performance improvement.
* AccessVia solutions let leading retailers transform the information in their product databases and use it in creative ways to communicate with customers. Over 25,000 stores reach customers daily as AccessVia technologies enable automated consumer messaging to connect with buyers wherever they are. AccessVia systems are built on a flexible architecture that allows retailers to extract data with precision, automate its presentation and then communicate it to a variety of purchase environments
* Accruent is a leading provider of location solutions that drive profits. Their collaborative, Web-based, end-to-end solution manages all real estate lifecycle processes on a single platform, providing one consistent, accurate answer to support rapid decision making. This results in enhanced revenue, reduced costs, and financial compliance.
* Acorn Systems' Performance Solutions for retail enables clients to improve profitability and drive shareholder value. Based on Windows Server 2003 and SQL Server 2005, their clients can measure their business and empower decision-making, moving beyond traditional approaches focused on revenue or gross margin to true cost, net profitability, and a collaborative supply chain. Retailers can define a measurement system bridging the needs of the executive suite, finance, merchandising, operations, marketing, and supply chain, creating a sustainable solution in today's dynamic environment that drives actionable insight, delivering value for your customers, business partners, and shareholders.
* BearingPoint is a solution provider that serves a wide range of global retail and wholesale companies including department stores, discounters and supermarkets.
* BlueCube? Software builds and delivers systems that manage and support retail businesses. By optimizing staffing and enhancing the customer experience, BlueCube enables retailers to consistently deliver great service while maximizing profitability. BlueCube leverages Microsoft's enterprise applications including-Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and Microsoft SQL Server-to offer retailers exceptional performance at lower costs.
* Cactus Commerce is an e-business software and services company dedicated to helping organizations of all sizes bring more efficiency to their complex business processes. Building robust and innovative solutions on the Microsoft Windows System platform, Cactus has the only third party accelerator featured on Microsoft.com. Cactus GDS Accelerator for BizTalk leverages the integration capabilities of BizTalk Server to provide a cost-effective way to quickly connect to UCCnet? and the WWRE?, manage communications with trading partners, and integrate real-time data into existing management systems, laying the foundation for successful RFID deployments.
* Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, has a unique way of working with its clients, which it calls the Collaborative Business Experience. They enable retail companies to gain the benefits of new technologies such as RFID, mobility, and in-store customer interaction solutions. Capgemini's retail sector supports an umbrella of Extended Retail Solutions (ERS)?a joint initiative from Capgemini, Intel, Cisco Systems, and Microsoft?which, building on the vision of Smarter Retailing, provides a framework of focused business and technology solutions designed to transform the way retailers operate their stores, manage the supply chain, and promote products to customers. Solution areas include Dynamic Store Operations, Consumer-Driven Replenishment, and Dynamic Promotion Management.
* Clarity Visual Systems® is a privately held company focused on providing digital signage solutions through its CoolSign® software and services brand. By combining digital displays with CoolSign software, Clarity serves a variety of vertical markets including retail, transportation, and casino/gaming. ...
Computers- office automation and group collaboration software
1. Describe what key office automation and group collaboration software is used in any organization?
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each software application used?
Please give specific metrics such as on costs, performance aspects of office automation applications. Compare and contrast different products as appropraite.
Can your answers be in paragraphs?. And can you give me the sources?
Thanks, any help is greatly appreciated.View Full Posting Details