I need help on the following questions please. Each question should be a minimum of 100 words and all sources be cited with references please:
1. Discuss the problems or pitfalls of doing data planning and modelling. How can these be alleviated? Discuss the advantages and uses of data modelling.
2. Identify the data that is captured about you—as a student, a professional, and a customer at a local grocery store. Discuss how the data is used by each of these organizations. What steps would you take to minimize the data that organizations collect about you?
3. What is a modem? When and why are modems necessary? What is a cable modem, and how does it differ from a traditional modem?
4. Choose one of the five competitive forces in Porter's model. Describe a new opportunity and a new threat due to e-commerce via the Internet for a specific industry of your choosing.
5. Define the term system. Give an example of a business system, and create a context diagram to show its boundary, environment, inputs, and outputs.
6. Describe how logical and physical representations of a To-Be system will differ.
Data planning and modeling is examined for pitfalls. How to alleviate these issues are discussed.
The 12 science processes used in science experiments are divided into two groups:
(1) The basic processes include:
(2) The integrated processes include:
(a) identifying and controlling variables
(b) formulating and testing hypotheses
(c) interpreting data
(d) defining operationally
(f) constructing models
ii) Create a chart listing each process, the definition of each process, and one example of a science activity for each, in which a teacher can engage the students.
How do these processes support inquiry learning? What role does the teacher's attitude factor in the students' view of science?
iii) One or more of the twelve science processes are embedded in science experiments/lessons. Select a completed science lesson plan available online that includes students interacting through group work or individual experiments.
(1) suggested Web sites, identify any of the 12 science processes you recognize within that written lesson. You will bold the recognized process within the lesson plan, and label the corresponding process. All 12 processes may not be evident in one lesson plan.
(2) Include the lesson plan that you have used for this assignment.
response is 1,538 words, includes a lesson for 10th grade "build an animal"View Full Posting Details