View the following video:
Then discuss 5 key points you feel are the main points of the video presentation (can be submitted in bullet point)
Provide a written overview of what you learned from the video.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 1:21 am ad1c9bdddf
- Public trust is important for businesses
- Most important factors of public trust: short-termism, ethical role modeling, integrity of financial reporting and fairness of executive compensation
- More research is needed on how public trust affects individual organizations
- Little information is available on how public trust affects industries
- Public trust is at an all time low
Brian Moriarty (2009) discusses the importance of public trust on the success of businesses.
Three benefits ...
This solution discusses main points of Brian Moriarty's video, The Importance of Public Trust.