1. Describe the evidence regarding the effectiveness of teams in organizations and explain the failure some teams to operate as effectively as possible.
2. Explain the three major approaches to individual decision making (the rational-economic model, the administrative model, and image theory).
3. Identify and discuss the various factors that contribute to imperfect decision making in YOUR organization.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 6:02 am ad1c9bdddf
1. The evidence regarding the effectiveness of teams in organizations can be explained and summarized in three team leadership concepts:
(1) Teams can ensure their effectiveness through shared responsibility. Managers, executives, and team players all share in the responsibility of ensuring the organization's effectiveness.
(2) The team members must share a common goal, work interdependently, and coordinate efforts to accomplish desired objectives. Two heads are better than one: team players work together to achieve goals and to produce ...
The individual decision making theories and effectiveness of teams is examined.
Organizational Behavior Conditions
11. There are several barriers inhibit the effective exchange of information. Discuss the issue in relation to effective communication?
12. Identify two conditions requiring a channel with high media richness?
13. Describe four benefits of employee involvement in decision making?
14. Discuss the team processes?
15. .Describe a situation in which you satisfied when making a decision. Why did you satisfy instead of optimize?
13 .What role do emotions play in decision making?
14 .Leadership Power of influence is critical issue in organization behavior, example.
15 .Explain rational models its assumptions and identify the different between problem and opportunities?
16 .How important was nonverbal communication during the various role plays? Explain with example?
17 .Techniques on using sociotechnical system theory and Self Directed Work Team (SDWTs) has advantages and disadvantages? Explain.View Full Posting Details