Remembering an advertisement is great, but does the viewer connect that with the brand name? Recall is an important aspect of purchase intention.
To measure how well a nationally branded product is doing with regard to consumer recall, you will complete a study of your choice.
Select a Branded product (target product) that is not geared toward a specific gender market.
1. State the Product & Brand
2. Create a 3-question survey that includes:
a. A gender question
b. A recall question
c. A Likert Scale Question on Recall
3. Survey 5 Males & 5 Females
4. Create a PowerPoint presentation with following slides:
o Slide 1: Name of Product & its Target Gender; List of the Survey Questions & Choices
o Slide 2: Descriptive Statistics for Gender: a Pie Chart & a Frequency Table (SPSS)
o Slide 3: A Line or Bar Graph & Frequency Table of the Recall Question (SPSS)
o Slide 4: A Descriptive of the Likert Scale Question by Gender (SPSS)
o Slide 5: A Hypothesis Test that compares Recall by Gender (SPSS). Include the Null & Alternative Hypotheses and whether the Null is Rejected. (alpha =.05)
Operating System Software was the product used in this sample consumer brand recall questionnaire. ...
This is a sample questionnaire on product /brand recall. SPSS sample data entry, output, and statistical interpretation are provided in the attached files.
Probability and Statistical Methods
1. A manufacturing intraocular lens is in a process of verifying a polishing machine. The polisher will be accepted only if the percentage of polished lenses containing surface defects does not exceed 1.5%.They took a sample of 300 lenses and found 5 lenses that had surface defect. Formulate a test appropriate for verification of polishing machine using α = 0.05. Please provide the steps of the formulated test. Problems are not to be resolved with statistic software.
2. 15 boxes of 350 grams corn flakes sodium content were determined. Data (in milligrams) are as follows: 128.77, 131.15, 129.65, 132.33, 130.54, 130.72, 131.67, 133.02, 127.98, 130.12, 129.37, 129.91, 130.19, 128.64 and 131.62.There is enough evidence, at a significance level of 10%, to conclude that this brand of corn flakes average sodium content is 130 milligrams? Please provide the steps. Problems are not to be resolved with statistic software.View Full Posting Details