Please help me with the following questions, as I am having hard time in incorporating all together. Please write 4 complete sentences about each of the 10 following topics:
The Carbon Cycle
Ecosystems��"Succession and Biodiversity
Human Population Growth
Water Pollution, including water and wastewater treatment
Alternative Energy Resources
1. Environmental history helps us understand the role played by the environment during the course of history.
2. The environment impacts how life is lived, and thus, the course of history.
3. Rachel Carson drew attention to the environment in her book, Silent Spring.
4. Environmental history is a relatively new course of study at many universities.
The Carbon Cycle
1. The carbon cycle impacts global warming.
2. The carbon cycle is possible because all living things are made of carbon and carbon is also part of the ocean and earth.
3. The carbon cycle is crucial to sustaining life on Earth.
4. Joseph Priestley and Antoine Lavoisier discovered the carbon cycle.
1. Global warming is said to impact sea levels.
2. Al Gore has been very vocal about global warming.
3. Some scientists believe global warming is a process that occurs naturally over hundreds of thousands of years.
4. Global warming is a popular topic on talk radio for liberals.
1. Changes in the weather impact the atmosphere.
2. Greenhouse gasses retain heat in the atmosphere.
3. There is ...
This solution gives sentences for environmental topics. Includes references.
Mount Kilimanjaro and global warming
Use slides and write a paper on global warming and Mount Kilimanjaro.
As the snows on Mount Kilimanjaro keep vanishing and the race is on among countries to secure a portion of the North Pole that gets increasingly ice-free each passing year, our species seems to be abruptly awakened from its deep slumber by the reality of global warming, although a handful still doubt the extent of the damage and our responsibility in this whole process. But that our planet is warming significantly is not disputed by anyone. That this acceleration is now 10,000 times faster than it has been for the rest of human history is also common knowledge.
The topics should have a strong emphasis on chemistry, be based on factual information and expert knowledge, and use only top peer-reviewed journals covering the most current news on the subject.View Full Posting Details