I need help in compiling the information and research that will help me answer the questions below on modern trends and innovations in sustainable energy solutions.
Analysis of the Field
- What is your analysis of the state of the field of sustainability?
- Describe important issues or current dilemmas in the field.
- State and provide background information for your research topic.
- What are the current theories and areas of debate for your topic?
- Are there particular industries or technologies that will be impacted by your topic? If this impact is positive, how can it be maximized: and if negative, how can this impact be mitigated?
Sustainable energy solutions are techniques that promote sustainable energy. Analysis shows that one type of techniques used are renewable energy sources such as solar energy, wind energy, geothermal energy, wave power, tidal power, and photosynthesis. A different approach to sustainable energy is techniques that improve energy efficiency. For example, cars that use less fuel.
The current issues in the field are that even though there is a demand for sustainable sources of energy, sustainable development is possible only if there is an integration of renewable energy technologies into existing equipment and infrastructure (a). The current challenge is to make the sustainable energy sources more efficient. This implies combining energy generation, distribution, and use in an environmentally responsible and financially beneficial manner.
The current theories insist that sustainable energy must enable the development of long term solutions to meet the growing energy needs. This may be achieved through using alternative energy sources or using existing sources. Sustainable energy must improve and design ground breaking processes that are technically, economically, and environmentally sound. There is ...
This posting gives you a step-by-step explanation of issues and challenges in the field of sustainable energy. The response also contains the sources used.